We have been made aware that there have been fraudulent job postings made in Globe Life’s name. We believe those behind these postings are scammers posing as Globe Life recruiters. During these scams, the individual posing as a Globe Life recruiter will ask potential hires for sensitive personal information, which may include bank information and social security information.
In Our Recruiting Process, Globe Life Would Not
Please note, none of the Globe Life companies will interact with potential hires or recruits over websites or applications like Google Hangouts or Whatsapp. In addition, none of the real Globe Life companies will ask recruits or potential hires for sensitive personal information via text or other messaging platforms, on social media, or over the phone.
Identify Recruiting Scams
When looking for new recruits and other potential hires, legitimate Globe Life recruiters:
- Will use trusted, traditional job sites to post about any potential careers;
- Will conduct interviews virtually or in person;
- Will never use sites or applications like Google Hangouts or Whatsapp to connect with applicants; and
- Will never ask for sensitive personal information over the phone, via direct messaging, or through social media.
What to Do
If you or someone you know has been contacted by someone claiming to represent one of the Globe Life companies and they have asked for sensitive personal information via text, social media, or over the phone, please report them using the following methods outlined below.
- If you are a victim of a scam, please visit www.IdentityTheft.gov
- If you have been approached by these scammers posing as American Income Division recruiters but have not yet provided your personal information, please report the scam to the FBI’s Internet Crime Complaint Center at www.ic3.gov
- If you are the victim of a scam or have been approached by scammers posing as Globe Life recruiters, please contact the Globe Life Internal Audit Team at SIU@Globe.Life, or reach them by phone at 972-569-4051.